[3830] WPX CW IB9T(@IB9T/IR9Y) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] WPX CW IB9T(@IB9T/IR9Y) M/M HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 07:39:19 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): I2GPT IK1HJS IK3QAR IT9BLB IT9GAC IT9MUO IT9RBW IT9RZU IT9TQH
IT9VDQ IT9ZGY
Station: IB9T/IR9Y

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Palermo-Sicily

   40: 1551
   20: 2557
   15: 1899

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

First time on-air running the new IB9T call and first time in M/M CW.
We had to work a lot to collect all needed radios and PAs: at the end, we setup
a sort of fantastic mix of boatanchors and up to date rigs! That gave a lot of
fun more to our new effort.
Propagation was really bad, from low to high bands. We had to work hard to put
every new QSO in log, but during few short nice openings on 15m.
We have to thank all our &quot;not CW ops&quot; team members,
IZ2WFL,IT9APL,IT9MBZ,IT9PAD,IT9WKU,IT9ZMX,IT9ZRU and Daniela, for their amazing
technical, logistic and food support!

Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T (was IR9Y)