[3830] WPX CW PJ6A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PJ6A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 05:35:23 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PJ6A
Operator(s): G3SXW K4UEE VE7CT W6IZT
Station: PJ6A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Saba

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:  821
   20: 1488
   15: 2186

We had a great time from our mountainside QTH 1300 ft above the Caribbean. Our
simple station consisted of a single K3, AL80-B, A3 tribander,and a wire Moxon
on 40. We are quite pleased with our results which confirmed our belief that
our location is indeed very competitive. We plan to make improvements to the
station in the future.

We wanted to maintain a balance between putting up a competitive score and
having fun. We achieved both goals.

See you next time
Roger, Bob, Steve and Gregg
Saba Rum Runners