[3830] NewEngQP UA3AGW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ua3agw@mail.ru
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP UA3AGW Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 12:47:57 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: UA3AGW
Operator(s): UA3AGW
Station: UA3AGW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Moscow
Operating Time (hrs):

------------------------
Total:    198       18  Mults = 60  Total Score = 24,900

Club: Russian Contes Club

Comments:

Thanks a lot to Tom K1KI for his great effort of organizing NEQP 2013
 and to all the participating mobile and fixed operators. It was my
 best ever NEQP score with over 200 Q's and 60 CTY's. Shocked with RL3A
 (operated by Dima RA9USU) super result, best ever DX score in NEQP.
 What means great contest set-up and great op ( remember Dima's ST0R
 and 7O6T perfect CW pile-up skills?) Since NEQP is one of small number
 of qso parties encouraging DX Q's as mults, I would really appreciate
 at least mobiles to give periodically a special chance to DX callees
 in the hours of good propagation. Had a real chance to make a clean
 sweep from zone 16 but was unable to break through endless US pile-ups
 on mobiles. Thanks to everyone who replied to my call and cu next
 year!

 Dima, UA3AGW ( SOAB DX HP winner of NEQP 2012)