[3830] FlQP VE5KS SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP VE5KS SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 15:33:34 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: SK
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    4
--------------------
Total:  250     0  CW Mults = 66  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 66,000

Conditions could have been better, normally sigs from Florida are very strong,
but not this weekend. Most of the time they were down to the S5 level.
15 metres was a good band, less noise (QRN &amp; QRM) but not as many stations
on it. I was very surprised to make a few contacts on 10. Did not make any Q's
on 40 maybe next year.
I almost made the sweep, I missed out on Gulf.
Thanks again to all the mobiles, you did a fantastic job, most of my Q's were
with the mobiles.

Stn    times worked
K4OJ      25
NX4N      16