[3830] OkQP VE5KS SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OkQP VE5KS SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 13:11:38 -0700
                    Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: VE5KS
Operator(s): VE5KS
Station: VE5KS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SK

------------------------
Total:    105       53  Mults = 65  Total Score = 36,865

Had a lot of fun. Many thanks to all the mobiles, without you it definitely
would not have been as much fun. I am sorry my voice was not too good, I was
barely able to speak due to a cold, so thaks to all that could understand me.
Conditions were great from Saskatchewan to Oklahoma, even on Sunday with the
overall poor conditions.
Worked K5CM (20 counties), W0BH (19 counties), AF5Q (15 counties), K0WHY (14
counties), K5YAA (12 counties), W3DYA (8 counties) and AD0DX (6 counties).
Missed 12 counties for a sweep, maybe next year.
Once again thanks to all the operators and organizers for the great contest.

Rig: Kenwood TS 140s
Antenna: Cushcraft A3S @ 40 ft and G5RV inverted Vee for 40/80.
Rigblaster Advantage

John