[3830] WiQP K0TG SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP K0TG SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 19:32:46 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5

  160:
   80:   25     13
   40:   48     11
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:   73     24  Mults = 45  Total Score = 11,475.0

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

I was planning on going to W9EAU (W0AIH) for the contest, but looked at the WX
and figured I would be driving home in the worst part of the WX so bowed out.

It was fun to chase the mobiles from home though.  I felt like I was not able
to hear them all the time. It seems that for the times I scanned the bands I
did not hear the mobiles that often.  Maybe it was condx though.

73, John  K0TG