[3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ2T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB PJ2T M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 03:50:25 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): K6AM, K8LEE, W0CG, DL5AXX
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Curacao

  160:  301    50
   80:  792    58
   40: 1290    59
   20: 1749    59
   15: 2095    60
   10: 2185    60
-------------------
Total: 8412   346  Total Score = 8,730,618

Club: CCC

Comments:

This year conditions were a bit below last year.  10 opened a bit later and 160
was a bit down friday night.

The great participation on 10 by all the freshly minted contesters made up for
it on 10 and 160 came alive the second night with lots of very loud signals.

The rest of the bands were jumpin' as always and provided some very hot rates.
We put a reflector on the 80M vee and it perked things up nicely on 80.

This year, Wayne, K8LEE joined us to spread out the stress level and Geoff,
W0CG agreed to join as relief op as he did last year.  Ulf, DL5AXX was on the
island on vacation and gave us a little sleep break on the overnight.

A big thanks to all you rare mults who made the moves and skeds.  We missed a
few on 160 but I know you were in there trying.

There's nothing better than operating single transmitter in the ARRL from the
Caribbean.  The signals are loud. The pileups are deep and bottomless.  The
rates are only limited by how fast you can talk and pull guys out.

CU all in the WPX from W6YI

73,

John, K6AM, and the PJ2T team