[3830] ARRLDX SSB KU8E SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KU8E SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 18:07:53 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 11:49

  160:   10    10
   80:   39    32
   40:   86    47
   20:   78    51
   15:  113    54
   10:   96    40
-------------------
Total:  422   234  Total Score = 296,244

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

100% S&P. A SSB DX contest running LP is such an exercise in frustration.
(Unless if you are N1UR) Many CQ's in my face. Did about as much as I could
stand. I'm always amazed at many big signals on SSB that can't hear many of the
stations calling them.  Also stations not signing their call signs for many
QSO's still seems to me a major problem.

I sure wish the ARRL would add a tri-bander and wires class (like CQ) to give
me a good reason to even bother doing a SSB contest.

Sorry for venting. Looking forward to the next CW contest....

Jeff KU8E