[3830] ARRLDX SSB KB0EO SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KB0EO@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KB0EO SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 16:58:03 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KB0EO
Operator(s): KB0EO
Station: KB0EO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Minnesota

  160:    4     4
   80:    9     8
   40:   40    31
   20:   83    45
   15:  108    56
   10:  101    55
-------------------
Total:  345   199  Total Score = 205,965

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

The best term to describe my contest weekend was "indifference". I only put in 9
hours - it's getting boring working the same stuff over and over. The conditions
were average at best.

I put in minimal time on Saturday as I was chasing the TX5K Clipperton
DXpedition. I worked them on 9 bands (160-10 meters) and 3 modes (SSB, CW,
RTTY) all in less than 12 hours - that seemed to be more entertaining than
working the contest.

It was fun running into the MN groups in V4, VP5, KP2, and KH6.

My favorite contest, the CQ WPX SSB contest falls on Easter weekend - I will be
a no show this year.

73 from Northfield, MN

Dan - KB0EO