[3830] ARRLDX CW YT7A(YU5RA) SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, yu7gm@open.telekom.rs
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW YT7A(YU5RA) SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 11:40:21 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: YT7A
Operator(s): YU5RA
Station: YT7A

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Muzlja
Operating Time (hrs): 22h11

   40: 1052    57
Total: 1052    57  Total Score = 179,892

Not bad,I am satisfied. Considering that I am the first night after two hours of
work lost main amplifier so I finished the first morning with 400w output.
Meanwhile YU7GM Ivanko improved amplifier that I could be QRV at the LP on
Saturday in accordance with the license it seems to me that is not the case in
all participants. Thanks to all who worked us and all the others for another
good competition.