[3830] ARRLDX CW HB9FAP SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fabio.scherrer@bluewin.ch
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HB9FAP SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:42:42 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: HB9FAP
Operator(s): HB9FAP
Station: HB9FAP

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:

  160:  114    29
   80:  337    42
   40:  890    57
   20:  763    56
   15:  487    51
   10:  292    46
-------------------
Total: 2883   281  Total Score = 2,429,526

So nice to take part again to this amazing contest! In my opinion the
propagation higjligths were the following:
Saturday morning UFB 160 m. Unexpected to work west until AZ.
Saturday morning were also 80 m UFB
Sunday afternoon a sudden opening (about 2 hours) with good signals on 28 MHz
also until the west coast.
Incredible the difference between my QTH and other stations less than 100 km
away, they could run nice pile ups on 28 MHz, and from my place no way to do it
(saturday and partly sunday).
All in all a fantastic weekend and a lot of fun! See you next year!
Fabio - HB9FAP