[3830] ARRLDX CW CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW CW5W(@CX6VM) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:17:29 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: CW5W
Operator(s): CX1UI, CX2BR, CX5TR, CX7CO, CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO

  160:   11    10
   80:  167    42
   40:  294    53
   20:  795    58
   15: 1022    57
   10: 1411    59
-------------------
Total: 3700   279  Total Score = 3,096,900

was a very special contest, despite having several antennas destroyed by strong
winds last December, we decided to get together Multi Single for friends to
share a weekend radio.

On Friday at 11 UTC we had no antennas for 15, 40 and 80 meters.

Luis CX1UI although not operate in the contest gave us a very big help with the
installation of some wire antennas to get out on all bands.

Gustavo CX2BR accompanied us for the first time, heÂ's an excellent operator
and helped a lot with the antennas also, Thanks Gustavo!

Like Carlos CX7CO and Alan CX5TR who were divided between long walks in the
farm between the thorns and horseflies!, They were very brave hi hi

Now try to put everything in order again, Expect months of hard work

73,
Jorge
CX6VM/CW5W