[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB/M LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 19:38:50 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Feb 8

Call: N3BB/M
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .35

   40:  16     14
Total:  16     14  Total Score = 224

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

As I left my German class, one of my fellow students asked, "Are you a storm
chaser?" Hmmm Just told him I had a ham radio in the car. Got a sort of blank
look.

Big signals heard when I drove over and parked right outside the Governor's
Mansion in downtown Austin. I keep waiting for the state police to come over
and see what the heck I'm doing. But so far, no inquiries. Last contact was
with QRP maven KE0G and his soft but solid 5 watts. Tnx and good ears awards to
W9RE, W4UX, KW8N, K1GU, K6-Locust, N3ZZ, WD0T, KY4F, NO3M, K0TG, W8UE, N3QE,
W4AU, K7-danwa, W7OM, and finally KE0G for the contacts. Good ears, all.

73, Jim N3BB