[3830] CQ160 CW W1AN Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W1AN Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 16:39:51 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1AN
Operator(s): W1AN
Station: W1AN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CT

Total:  QSOs = 678  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 42  Total Score = 221,376

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

I enjoyed the quiet band conditions. Zero static crashes made for easy copy.
Fewer 10 pointers and 10 less DXCC countries compared to last year. This was
probably due to running unassisted this year and doing less S&P, but total
score ended 30K higher. I'm hoping for the same quiet conditions for the SSB
test.
73,
John W1AN