[3830] NAQP CW K0TEX(K4VU) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, robinagist@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K0TEX(K4VU) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 21:50:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0TEX
Operator(s): K4VU
Station: K4VU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

  160:    0     0
   80:  164    39
   40:  170    42
   20:  103    32
   15:   51    20
   10:   29     9
-------------------
Total:  507   142  Total Score = 71,994

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

had a great time with the callsign.  even have a new (and appropriate) qsl card
on the qrz.com page.  :)

first contest at my home QTH since leaving the bay area, and with my own K3.  a
'break-in' run, and not a serious endeavor.  only running ground planes with
elevated radials on 80-20 -- no dedicated on 15 or 10 (tuner).  as expected,
didn't spent too much time on the high bands.  the last minute GP on 20 worked
quite well.  thought not having a low dipole on 40 and 80 -- and only DX
antennas would hurt me up close -- but had zero problem working the 2200 mile
path back to the west coast at will on 40 and 80.  and no problems holding a
frequency.  with the K3, this was the most effortless 500 Q's ever.

73 and KB
robin k4vu/v31rg/k0tex