[3830] RTTY Roundup KL7RA Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KL7RA Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 16:41:10 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Alaska

Total: 1360  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 49  Total Score = 144,160

No Europe prop all night on any band so I lost some big hours and the DX mults.
10, 15 and 20 were excellent to the lower 48 all daylight and hjammed packed
from beginning to end so lots of fun and lots of activity for the contest.
Still on occasion get jammed up and spend more then a few seconds unwinding a
screw up or typo. Meanwhile the pile commences to call again assuming I know
what I'm doing which is usually editing the log and speaking loudly to no one
in the room that cares that being the dog who usually has her butt in front of
the small electric heater blocking any chance my feet will warm up.

Next up the NAQP CW now with records available so I expect the activity will
get a boast as folks knock off the low hanging fruit in each state to set
records.  73 Rich KL7RA