[3830] ARRL 10 KK4CIS SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KK4CIS SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2012 13:01:26 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KK4CIS
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Miami, Florida

   CW:  65     27
  SSB:  20     12
-------------------
Total:  85     39  Total Score = 11,700

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

K3/Aether Log/10m dipole up 25 feet

 I had a lot of fun despite the tough conditions. Sunday was better than
Saturday.  From south Florida, propagation seemed to be running in a very
narrow corridor either to the northwest or to the southeast.

Only heard/worked two European stations (both on Sunday morning).  West coast
of the US was relatively easy to work on Sunday.  Midwest and midsouth portion
of the US was workable on Saturday.   South America was easier to reach on
Sunday.

Many thanks to all the ops who were able to copy my call, particularly  LU2AYB
and LV5V for their patience.

73
KK4CIS