[3830] ARRL 160 K5NA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5NA M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 14:08:50 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA, K5DU, W5TA, W5MJ, AB5K
Station: K5NA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: STX

Total:  QSOs = 1307  Sections = 80  Countries = 25  Total Score = 304,080

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The ARRL 160M Contest has always been my favorite contest. This year is the
43th
running of it and it is my 38th year to participate. If anyone has been in
more
of them, let me know.

This year was one of those rare times when I was unable to do a single-op or
operate on my own. So a multi-op seemed to be the thing to do. W5TA, W5MJ, and
AB5K came over to join Susan (K5DU) and me (K5NA) to have some fun.

The team did a great job and I was very proud of their effort. I was very
pleased when we broke the 300K mark. It looks like we might make the multi-op
top ten. That is the only goal we typically have for this contest.

Conditions didn't seem as good as last year, but I am not sure of that as I
wasn't on at all hours.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by to work our team.

73, Richard - K5NA