[3830] ARRL 160 KT8K Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt8k@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KT8K Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 05:52:41 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KT8K
Operator(s): KT8K
Station: KT8K

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: EN82ch SE Michigan
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

Total:  QSOs = 121  Sections = 36  Countries = 0  Total Score = 8,712

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Just a part time effort with the 500+ foot horizontal loop (15-45' thru trees).
Never got any great propagation but covered the neighboring states and provinces
pretty well, enjoyed myself, and put a lot of my Mad River friends in the log,
too.  Thanks for all those who listened hard for my tiny signal.
Highlights were making 52 Q's my first hour on Friday night and 33 the second
hour including a 3-QSO minute, thanks to the short exchange.  Hope to get a few
hours in on the 10m contest so hope to get you in the log then.
72 and best rx to all - Tim
(Also THANKS for all the hits on my song I Want a Big Tower)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNWZjzrzgwA I'm so glad people are enjoying it