[3830] CQWW CW YU1LA SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YU1LA SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 02:24:05 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: YU1LA
Operator(s): YU1LA
Station: YU1LA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: Beograd

   40: 3565    39      134
------------------------------

Club: Multi Multi QRM

Comments:

After first disappointing night, daily 40m condx was much better.Worked first JA
at 1119z (JA3QOS) and it was big pleasure to have 408 JAs at saturday evening in
my log.The second night started more than promising when I was called by W7RR at
2107z with 599 signal...Condx to USA on night saturday/sunday was so good, I can
hardly remember any better...The only problem was how to stay focused after 24
hours of non-stop working.It was real challenge to stay awake until
morning.Fortunately, I have wireless computer keyboard, so I can walk through
my shack to stay awake :-)
Thanks to Mike 5H3EE, Thomas J75Z, and Peter XP3A, for answering my CQ call at
the last moments of contest, giving me a new ones...
At the end 1108 USA and 477 JA, my best 40m score.Thanks everyone for calling
me.

Ivan, YU1LA