[3830] SS CW AL9A SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW AL9A SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:57:53 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 12:24

Thought I'd have more time in the chair this year, but emded up about the same
as last year. Made a slight improvement in QSOs and total score over last year,
but missed the CW sweep again.  Missed VT, NE, ND, QC and ONN.  I see some
people made the sweep, but I never heard the ONN station at all.  Saw NE
spotted, but it was on 40M AND way too early for prop in AK. It's surprising
how tiring the long SS exchanges are compared to the short DX contest
exchanges. I need to work on a caffine injection system!