[3830] CQWW SSB VA7BEC SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7bec@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB VA7BEC SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:52:54 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7BEC
Operator(s): VA7BEC
Station: VA7BEC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:

  160:    4     2        2
   80:   24     5        4
   40:   80    12       14
   20:  244    27       72
   15:  311    28       72
   10:  406    27       60
------------------------------
Total: 1069   101      224  Total Score = 832,325

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

What great fun! The last 30 ninutes was just AWESOME. Crazy run rate. Absolutely
loved it. :) Thanks so much to everyone who called.
And thanks to everyone in the log overall. So nice to hear familiar callsigns
and exchange a few pleasantries amid the frantic pace of the pileups.
So much activity this weekend. Lots of QRM. Tough to catch EU's attention. But
those who did hear me (or me hear them), so glad for the Qs. TU TU TU.
Tried out some new operating strategies, and they seem to have been successful.
Best results for me to date. Higher Qs and more mults. A few Qs on 160m when I
had none last year. And some new entities for DXCC: E3, T88, HB0
Interestingly, it seemed to me that more operators were keen to make sure they
had my callsign correct. For those stations with which I had multiple Qs,
having the right callsign in the log certainly speeded up the exchange. :)
So, until next time, good DX and happy contesting.
73 and 88,
Rebecca VA7BEC