[3830] CQWW SSB K0MD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, drscott.wright@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K0MD M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 17:16:04 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0MD
Operator(s): K0MD, K4IU, K1KD, NY0V
Station: K0MD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Mn

  160:    8     3        2
   80:   37    14       24
   40:  298    30       80
   20:  294    35      106
   15:  435    33      112
   10:  575    30      107
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

K0MD M/S HP (A): K0MD, K4IU, K1KD, NY0V

Four part timers working together to keep one station on the air for the
contest.
Band conditions were good but did not seem as good as 2011.
I noticed more politeness on the bands with many stations thanking the other
stations and wishing them good luck.

The new C49XR Stack played very well.
The new Magnum 240N played very well.
The lack of a working four square hurt Low band performance
160 conditions were not that great. I could not work all the DX I heard.

The Multi-single effort was with one rig only. We did not get the computers
networked to allow a spot rig.

It was great to work so many friends and especially  my friends in Chile,
Argentina and the Caribbean.

Hats off to W0AIH, N6BT, KC1XX and K0XG who worked for me this Summer and Fall
on the antennas.

K0MD