[3830] CQ WW RTTY W4WWQ SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, plascell@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W4WWQ SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 21:23:06 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W4WWQ
Operator(s): W4WWQ
Station: W4WWQ

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

   40:   76   163      21             10
   20:  107   248      22             20
   15:  142   335      21             21
   10:  199   535      17             20
Total:  524  1281      81      168    71  Total Score = 409,920

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

First contest with 3-element SteppIR and new station ground system.  Previous
key/unkey issues on RTTY with MMTTY are gone.  Found new things in N1MM that
made things easier.  Don't know why it took so long to figure it out.  Finished
KPA500 amp day before and tore whole station apart to get installed finishing at
start of contest.  Now have K3, P3, KPA500, SteppIR line up.  Sure is hard to
get use to not hearing relays click when transmitting.  The K3-Line is sweet!
Only thing still needing tweaking is getting SteppIR to follow K3
frequency/band.
How do you guys stay concentrated for 48 hours.  I fall to sleep between
exchanges.  Maybe I should try Running instead of S&P.