[3830] CQ WW RTTY W0RAA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dickt@w0raa.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY W0RAA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 17:28:01 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 15:30

   80:  000  000      000     000   000
   40:  003  007      001     003   003
   20:  055  078      024     011   008
   15:  365  681      038     052   020
   10:  087  222      008     031   018
Total:  510  988      071     097   049  Total Score = 214,396

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

It was one of the best band openings in a while and a lot of stations took
advantage of it. I don't have a great 80 & 40 meter antenna, so I stayed on 20,
15 & 10.  Fifteen was the most productive but I won't complain about 10 or 20.
Ten was the best I've heard it in some time.  At times it was wall to wall RTTY
signals.  Twenty meters wasn't all that busy, but I think that those who would
have normally been on 20, were over on 15 & 10 meters.  Who can blame them?  It
was really a fun contest this year and a personal best for my peanut whistle
station.  I won't win any plaques but I sure am pleased with the results for
only 15 hours in the chair.  Thanks to all the stations who gave me a contact.