[3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8MR QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 20:10:40 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Sep 28

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   6      5
   80:  11      8
   40:   6      5
   20:   5      3
Total:  28     21  Total Score = 588

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I'm continuing on my KX3 learning program. I figured out a few things since last
week, and this time I made sure I had the antennas connected that I thought I
had. I still loose any jump ball (no surprise) and had several loud people CQ
in my face (somewhat surprising).

I've been using NA, not connected to the KX3. But I've just ordered a K1EL
WinKey, so maybe next week I'll be trying to figure out N1MM in Sprint mode in
addition to the QRP handicap.

73  -  Jim   K8MR