[3830] SAC CW AA8IA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa8ia@aa8ia.org
Subject: [3830] SAC CW AA8IA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 12:22:18 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: AA8IA
Operator(s): AA8IA
Station: AA8IA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Toronto OH EN90ql
Operating Time (hrs): 1:33

   20:   4      4
   15:  37     18
Total:  41     22  Total Score = 902

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

I always enjoy this contest.   Of course, I didn't spend much time in it due to
the beautiful weekend weather and other things to do.

It baffles the hell out of me that a Low Power station, if using assistance,
gets lumped in with High Power stations instead.  After all, I use the cluster
more for the benefit of spotting the DX than I do for finding DX to work.

Oh well, I still had fun.  I wish the sponsors would consider an LP-assisted
category, or allowing assistance in all categories.  One or the other, but not
punishing LP stations who use assistance by lumping them in with KW stations.

Thanks to all of the ops that worked me, and thanks to the sponsors.

Mike