[3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 21:19:13 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

---------------------

Club: Georgia Contest Group

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition 1

Comments:

Low power this time since the loaner AL-811H that I use that belongs to K4BAI I
usually use is in the shop. Had a very bad start the first 5 mins. Computer
wasn't talking to the radio and it was a fire drill trying to figure out what
was going on. Figured out I had pulled a cable out of the back of the
Rigblaster... Duh

20 meters was excellent here in GA. Short skip plus open to the west coast too.
Amazed how well I do on that band with a dipole.

Missed ND,NE,RI,VT,KY,VA,AR,ID,NV,BC,MAR,MB,QC,SK and YT. No NA DX countries
this time. I think I might have broken my old GA LP record but not sure if it
will hold up after log checking. We will see.

Jeff KU8E