[3830] CWOpen W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 05:52:39 -0700
                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

  160:    0     0
   80:   32    10
   40:   57    35
   20:   63    37
   15:   44    39
   10:    6     4
-------------------
Total:  202   125  Total Score = 25,250

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Really bad QRN from the approaching storm made copy difficult on 40 and 80 and
even 20.  Sorry to N7JI (N7JS?) who I just couldn't pull through on 20.

I lost 15 minutes when I noticed that N1MM was not correctly logging my
frequency.  I had to shut down and restart the program and then correct all of
the incorrect frequencies of my first 20 contacts.  N1MM sure does not make it
easy to edit the frequency of a contact!  Fortunately I noticed this early in
the contest or it would have been a real problem.

Glad to see such good participation from Europe, unlike the NAQP contests which
allow EU contacts but do not generate much EU activity.

73, Hal W1NN