[3830] YO HF N2YO SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ciprian@sufitchi.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF N2YO SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 09:09:38 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: N2YO

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

   80:   32      0     23
   40:  209     57     72
   20:  314    187     81
   15:  288    112     78
   10:    1      0      1
---------------------------
Total:  844    356    255  Total Score = 1,453,755

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Very nice contest - that's one of my favorites. Target was 1200 valid QSOs. My
1200th contact was made during the last minute. I missed 3 YO counties for a
"sweep": SJ, MH and CL.
Propagation missed on 10 m - no EU station heard and the 80 m band was very
noisy. I had to turn off the station and disconnect antennas for about one hour
because a thunderstorm was around. The rain added extra noise on 20 m when using
top antennas. As expected, the 15 m band was wide open to Europe during
daytime.
Thank you Steve NR4M for letting me use his very nice station. Special thanks
go to Lar K7SV for his technical support.

73s de Chip N2YO