[3830] OhQP KK4CIS/8 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, arspies73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP KK4CIS/8 Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 04:40:25 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: KK4CIS/8
Operator(s): KK4CIS
Station: KK4CIS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 2.7

   80:           1
   40:          54
--------------------
Total:   0      55  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,925

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

FT-897, N1MM, OCF dipole
I enjoyed operating /8 from WV, but discovered it's very hard to use a hand mic
and type in N1MM when you have many callers while running.

40m was very good during the short time I operated.  Nothing on 10m and a
little activity on 80m, but couldn't get my too short antenna to tune on 80m so
stuck with 20m.

Many thanks to the organizers for a fun QSO party and thanks to all for the
Qs.

73
KK4CIS