[3830] WPX CW NZ1U(KB1H) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW NZ1U(KB1H) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 09:06:56 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: NZ1U
Operator(s): KB1H
Station: KB1H

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

With not much interest by the other Barnstormers to do a big effort
my goal was to hand out the NZ1 multiplier to a few stations. Operated
only 3 hours. One thing for sure, I have to operate my own station
more! All the 15M QSOs were made with the 10M antenna system. One of
planned projects this year is auto antenna switching. All the KK1L
devices have been purchased and most are built.

Still was fun for 3 hours. All QSOs are answers to my CQing. No S&P.

Thanks and back to work getting ready for 2012-2013 Contest season