[3830] WPX CW PJ4Y(LY9Y) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ly9y@zebra.lt
Subject: [3830] WPX CW PJ4Y(LY9Y) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2012 00:36:06 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4Y
Operator(s): LY9Y
Station: PJ4G

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Bonaire

   15: 1294

Murphy has made corrections in my contesting planes. Instead of firstly planned
arrival to Bonaire on Wednesday I reached PJ4G shack 1 hour after the Contest
started. I started contesting without any rest after a long jorney and with
minimal preparation. Another Murphy's correction - after 34 hours of operation
all Bonaire lost its electropower and I did not finish my QSO with AA3B. Sorry
guys, you are not in my log on 10 m.
Many thanks owners of PJ4G for the posibility to operate Contest from this
great Contest position. Million thanks to Hans PJ4LS for hospitality and help
with preparation. Thank everybody for QSO in Contest, I had a great pleasure in
pile-up's despite of Murphy's jokes.
   73   Jurgis  LY9Y