[3830] NewEngQP VE4VT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NewEngQP VE4VT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 02:51:36 -0700
                    New England QSO Party

Call: VE4VT
Operator(s): VE4VT
Station: VE4VT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:      1
   40:     20       12
   20:     71       55
   15:     16        3
   10:
------------------------
Total:    108       70  Mults = 51  Total Score = 14,586

Wish I could have devoted more time to this one. Saturday I was focusing on 7QP
so stayed with the optimal band for that contest and missed a lot of prime 40m
activity. Also family obligations limited the time on Sunday.

Conditions were far better this year compared to last year. 15m was open but
few stations took advantage. 20m was best early and late in the day  with mid
day signals dropping just above the noise.

Some great mobile ops in this one. I don't know how these guys do it, copy high
speed CW while speeding down the highways! Thanks for being out there and
providing some of the rarer mults.

73 Ed