[3830] WPX SSB NN3V SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NN3V_6@SAN.RR.COM
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NN3V SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 12:19:49 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NN3V
Operator(s): NN3V
Station: NN3V

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: POWAY

Total:  887  Prefixes = 513  Total Score = 1,126,548

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Started Saturday morning and was surprised at how bad the bands sounded. Had
QSOs that commiserated on the poor conditions. Thought the weekend was a bust.

Saturday afternoon 15M opened and would not quit. 20M never seemed worth the
effort all weekend. Sunday 15M continued to amaze me. Late Sunday afternoon I
found a wonderful opening on 10M. Had a real nice time.

The SteppIR and the FT5000 continue to impress me. QRM rejection ios just
fantastic.

This was a personal best for me. Glad Saturday morning didn't turn me off !

73 de NN3V
Charlie