[3830] Rus DX OR2F SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lz2lds@mail.bg
Subject: [3830] Rus DX OR2F SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 10:56:43 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: OR2F
Operator(s): OR2F
Station: OR2F

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: JO10iu

   20:   737    169      85        63
Total:  4652   1045      85        63  Total Score = 843,156

Fine condx. towards LONG PATH, high activity there as well ... but only on
Saturday. Murphy was around on Sunday morning ... no fahr east SHORT PATH, even
not heard all exotic UA0's announced on 20m in the morning ... zero JA's ...
Anyway, I like this contest where 10-pts stations are unlimited, even can't be
finished only on one band, even on one mode there ... had some good opportunity
(mostly away the top guns and/or "special modified" contest signals) to run CQ
for couple of minutes and to reach a rate of 180-190 QSO's per hour on
CW/single radio - indeed fine business ;)
Thanks a lot for calling me and for your patience time to time ...
ROCK & CW 4EVER, 73 !