[3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N1LN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:09:11 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Jan 20

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   8      7
   80:  15     13
   40:  15      9
Total:  39     29  Total Score = 1,073

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Been away for about 4 weeks and I could tell.  Started off on 20, but after a
few CQs and no responses,quickly went to 40.  Should have skipped 20 all
together.  Missed many jump balls on 80 as I was using my vertical because I
already shortened my inverted V for NAQP SSB. Another mistake.  Then on 160 the
SWR on my phased verticals was quite high when NW selected.  One more thing to
check out before this NAQP and CQWW-160.

Oh well - there is always next week.

73,
Bruce