[3830] NAQP CW N0SXX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gdslagel@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N0SXX Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:46:57 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N0SXX
Operator(s): N0SXX
Station: N0SXX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD

  160:   74    31
   80:  105    34
   40:  242    47
   20:  260    50
   15:  223    37
   10:   10     6
-------------------
Total:  914   205  Total Score = 191,026

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Broncos #1

Comments:

Condx seemed good. Had better luck on 160m then usual.  Hoped for better luck on
10m.... just one short opening into New England was all I caught.  Seemed like
the 10M skip was just too long and the rf from SD was draining out into the
ocean.  Wonder if the guys on the coast were catching long openings coast to
coast?
My apologies to lots of guys for not qsying with you.  The qsy's were brutal...
had some guys trying move me when I was running!  Toward the end when S&Ping
I'll bet 1 out 3 wanted to move me.  I had to restrict the qsy's to guys from
my contest club and other friends.  Great contest!