[3830] NAQP CW N2IC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2IC Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 08:12:20 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  114    34
   80:  223    49
   40:  332    56
   20:  301    52
   15:  321    49
   10:  156    30
-------------------
Total: 1447   270  Total Score = 390,690

Club:

Team: AOCC Bad Boys

Comments:

A really fun contest, as usual !

Spent too much time on 10 meters, hoping for some backscatter mults to call.
Unfortunately, not much more than W1/2/3/NC/SC/FL . As a result, I was late to
15, which was in great shape. Then I was late to 20, which closed much earlier
than I expected. 40 was excellent, but I only left myself 2 hours to cover both
80 and 160. Now that we have some sunspots, scheduling 2 hours of off time is a
real challenge.

Congrats to N9RV, NK7U, N5KO and W6YI for the great scores.