[3830] RTTY Roundup W4GKM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@citlink.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W4GKM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2012 11:01:11 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 23:57

Total: 1569  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 65  Total Score = 189,949

Great contest, my best score ever in the Roundup. I thought I had the best
Tennessee score but K4RO really did well this year. This year I did try a 3
radio operation but I think it probably slowed me down as I had trouble
adjusting to the rhythym of three radios at the same time.  Maybe with practice
I'll master (3)three. Thanks for all the Q's and some chat time with old RTTY
friends.