[3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3CV Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 09:32:13 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Varna
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 159  Total Score = 636

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Why can't I easily tell N from M?  Did all S&P because I couldn't get my brain
to work and constantly messed up grids.  Conditions were pretty good as west
coast OR and WA stations came in early, but only CA was N6RK from CM98.  Also,
heard lots of EU early and worked E77DX and OL1A around 0430Z (early grey line)
then they all disappeared as grey line approached.  Hope I didn't miss the
opening as I packed it in at 0630Z.  Thanks for Herb, KV4FZ for pulling me out.
 Also thanks to HI3TEJ, FM5CD and PJ4T for providing some DX.
Thanks for all the Q and thanks to the BORING RC for running a great contest.
73
Jeff
VE3CV

Station:
100W into 80m Zepp at 50ft used as top-loaded vertical
550' Beverages facing Japan (330deg) and EU/Mideast (50deg)
FT-1000MP
N1MM Logger