[3830] ARRL 10 CE2/VE7SV SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve7sv@shaw.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 CE2/VE7SV SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:21:30 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: CE2/VE7SV
Operator(s): VE7SV
Station: CE2/VE7SV

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Renaca Beach
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW: 2172   162
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 2172   162  Total Score = 1,407,456

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

There are no meters like 10 meters.

New QTH at Renaca Beach, Chile with Elecraft K3 and
3 el SteppIR on top of my 20th floor apartment at
approximately 250 feet above ground level and 600 feet
above sea level proved to be an excellent combination.

Muchias gracias to Scott K0MD who brought down parts to
get my SteppIR operational just days before the contest.
True ham spirit.

The pile-ups to europe were crazy..many times I had to qsy
and often ran with the attenuator on trying to copy anything
from the mess calling....but what a rush.

Working pals from the PNW from the Bluff (W7RM) days was fun
and a big thrill to hear friends Rebecca and Koji (VA7BEC)
crash the pile-up.

My amigos CE3CT and CE3FZ (3G3FZ) did fantastic from their home
qth's and we plan to operate some MS and M2 together from the
much improved CE3CT station in the near future.

Logs to LoTW, E QSL, and paper cards to Mike VE7WY.

73
Dale VE7SV etc.