[3830] ARRL 10 KV8Q SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kv8q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KV8Q SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 05:34:00 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KV8Q
Operator(s): KV8Q
Station: KV8Q

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: OH

   CW:  564   127
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  564   127  Total Score = 286,152

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Didn't quite know what to expect in this event.  Operated last year
but we didn't have any sunspots then.  Not sure how I'll make out
compared to anyone else; but, I sure had fun. Really surprised to work
so many EU's.  Didn't know there were so many W6's and W7's either.
Just about all S&P here.  Okay for my 100 watts and wire antennas.
See you all again next year. 73 tom