[3830] ARRL 10 T6MO(K9GY) SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 T6MO(K9GY) SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 09:06:55 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: T6MO
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: T6MO

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: MM21
Operating Time (hrs): 15.5

   CW:  549    54
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  549    54  Total Score = 118,584

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Umm well the first day was slower than I had planned for. Was hoping for a total
of around 800 Qs based on WW CW 10m results. Then that evening I noticed the K=3
so that explains the first day. Was looking like the K was going to drop to one
but then tonight noticed the A went to 9. Mother Nature keeps us guessing!

Had fun although at times it was slow. I see Rob T6RH was on SSB so hopefully
you worked us both!

Band pretty much was a 9am to 5pm band. Worked VY2TT on PEI which was cool.

Darn WriteLog and MicroHam USB froze up on me too many times. Can they get
along with each other?

Yaesu FT-857D
RadioWavz 40-10m OCF dipole at 28 feet
WriteLog and MicroHam USB