[3830] CQWW CW W4ZV SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, btippett@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4ZV SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 05:03:40 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4ZV
Operator(s): W4ZV
Station: W4ZV

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: NC

   10: 1915    37      134
------------------------------
Total: 1915    37      134  Total Score = 945,801

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

Fabulous conditions to Europe but not quite enough Solar Flux for good Asia and
WAZ (no 18, 23 or 26).  Had some really strange openings I've never seen before
like NH2T at 16z, 9M2IDJ both ways over the pole, YB1 long path, etc.  At times
multipath and echos made it almost impossible to copy some stations.  Fun, fun,
fun and we're not even at peak conditions yet!  Thanks to everyone for making
this the best contest on the planet.

73,  Bill  W4ZV