[3830] CQWW CW XE2GG(@XE2DN) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW XE2GG(@XE2DN) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 01:32:01 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: XE2GG
Operator(s): XE2GG
Station: XE2DN

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 25:30

   10: 2155    32      105
------------------------------
Total: 2155    32      105  Total Score = 712,263

That was a whole lot of fun! Imagine if conditions had been like they were just
a week or two ago.
I loved reading what ST2AR wrote about his wife not understanding. But we do!
Now I just wish I had found you this weekend. In fact, the zones never heard
were 2, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 34, 39. (I wonder who in zone 6 you worked?)

Many thanks to Hector and Diana for access to the station, and help with
logistics.

We walked across the border again in Mexicali, no waiting or scrutiny, and
saved hours waiting in line by car. Fitting my K3 into a carry-on bag with
wheels makes it easy.

K3 with N1MM and SB221 (500W)
5 el OWA @ 95' (played very well)
Vertical @ 100'