[3830] CQWW CW W4MJA SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4MJA@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W4MJA SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 09:05:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2        2
   80:   4      2        3
   40:   3      2        2
   20:  11     10       11
   15:   0      0        0
   10:   2      1        1
------------------------------
Total:  22     17       19  Total Score = 1,548

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

WOW! Things really have changed since I left in August for college. We now have
sunspots and band conditions are really good!
I really didnâ??t devote a whole lot of time to this â?" I hadnâ??t been home
for 3 months, and contesting was not the first priority. But, I fired up the
rig and listened to the wonderful band conditions. Worked anything of interest.
If I had had more time, I might have put in a very decent effort â?" this one
sounded really fun.
All S&P, no SO2R. Station and antennas performed flawlessly â?" even after 3
months of no maintenance. Didnâ??t even need to come home and fix anything as I
thought I would.
FT-1000MP w/ Inradâ??s and mods, Wires