[3830] SS CW W4KAZ SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kazeringue@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW W4KAZ SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 14:13:24 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W4KAZ
Operator(s): W4KAZ
Station: W4KAZ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0
   10:    1

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Only half the time I planned, but Saturday turned out to be a no-show as far as
the contest.

Sunday B.I.C. time suffered from multiple interruptions.   Lots of Q's left on
the table.  Before bailing, spent time punching spots looking in vain for EB
and MS.  Prop from here seemed to favor OR rather than CA, could hear the 7's
better on 10m/15m/20m on the dipoles.

Band conditions seemed quite good.  Lots of short skip on 20m.

Missed:
MS  SB  PAC NL  NT

73 de w4kaz