[3830] CQWW SSB N0KE SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vailphil@sopris.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB N0KE SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 07:26:15 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: DM69em

  160:   11     5        6
   80:   43    25       17
   40:   96    48       21
   20:  204    83       29
   15:  297    83       29
   10:  515    91       36
------------------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Just amazing especially on 10m. I had DXCC of 91 and WAZ of 36 on 10m alone.
After realizing I had 37 zones overall as of Saturday and had bagged 34 thanks
to ST2AR and 2, I was on the lookout for 36, 37 and 39. After working 5H3EE in
37 I started doing s serious search and next worked 5R8A in 39 not much above
ESP who apparently didn't have a spot pileup. Not much later I found 9Q6CC high
up on 10 with a huge unruly spot pileup and I recognized lots of familiar
multiop calls in there. I let the rate suffer for about 2 hours just to see if
I could make WAZ in CQWW for the first time ever and accomplished it. Lots of
choice DX worked A52AB, XV9DX, XU7ACY, E2E, JW5E, A65CA, 9K2K, ER4A and the
many stations from both China DXCCs. I only missed BY on 160 and 20. Just
amazing the amount of activity from there! I would expect many records to fall.
Also I wonder about the unusual number of US stations that called and some were
obviously not new hams. Do these people need some Elmers to educate them? They
can't possibly all need me for a multiplier. I'm not the Lone Ranger on this!