[3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TBDC W9RE Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 15:57:42 -0700
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Warmup

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

Total:  QSOs = 187  Total Score = 682

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Best DX was UY0 at 18 points.  Worked 14 Europeans.

Worked a station in JN94 that kept sending "72A" for a call, what am I missing
here?

Needed lot's of repeats because of the bad QRN and some stations just didn't
stick around long enough for me to try all the different directions.  Sometimes
sending your call more then one time is helpful.

Thanks for the Q's and some real nice QRP signals out there.